Part 1- http://www.darrenbarefoot.com/archives/2006/05/web-10-vs-web-20.htmlis a great website that provides information about web 1.0 vs. web 2.0. In this website it states that,
- Web 1.0 was about reading, Web 2.0 is about writing
- Web 1.0 was about companies, Web 2.0 is about communities
- Web 1.0 was about client-server, Web 2.0 is about peer to peer
- Web 1.0 was about HTML, Web 2.0 is about XML
- Web 1.0 was about home pages, Web 2.0 is about blogs
- Web 1.0 was about lectures, Web 2.0 is about conversation
- Web 1.0 was about advertising, Web 2.0 is about word of mouth
- Web 1.0 was about services sold over the web, Web 2.0 is about web services.
http://blog.vovici.com/blog/bid/18085/Web-1-0-vs-Web-2-0 is another great website that provides a chart for web 1.0 vs. web 2.0.
|Web 1.0||Web 2.0|
Both of these websites provide great information, in a very basic way.
In the future I think that the web will have better graphics, audio, video, interface programs, and overall better quality.
Part 2- whenever I come across a problem, I always think of all the posibilities and come up with a strategy to fix the problem. For the following problem, I would go get her painkillers and the prescription given by the doctor to show the officer that she is indeed not intoxicated. She is just suffering from effects of painkillers. I would also bring the number to her doctors office, so the police could follow up on the situation. Then the police officer could do a blood alcohol test and see that it is not alcohol.